Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Breath Retention and Suspension

In this weeks practice Stevee had us focus on breathing and breath work more than we usually do. This actually worked out well because it was part of what we were discussing in class this week. Also, my allergies have been extremely bad so I was wondering how things like alternate nostril breathing would help with that. Surprisingly the alternate nostril breathing actually did help. It felt like it relieved some of the sinus pressure and I was having less trouble breathing through my nose. It's been over a day since the practice and I'm still having less pressure and an easier time breathing. I'm not sure about all the outrageous claims that breath work is supposed to give you, but I'm happy with being able to breathe semi-normally again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment